Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Is That a Bump?!?!?



Well, I was nine weeks yesterday( Hooray). Every day is just one more blessing. We are really getting attached to this little one. We saw him/her on Monday. The heart rate was 170. Everybody said..."It's a girl." We just want a baby. Boy or Girl!! The baby is measuring right on track. As you can see in the pictures...I am starting to get a baby bump. One of my student's mom told me: "I thought you were pregnant, but I didn't want to say anything." That was a first for me. No one has told me that they suspected just by looking at my belly! I am sooooo excited about my bump. Grow baby grow!!!!!!!!!!! Love ...Phillip, Amber, and Baby

7 comments:

Sandy C. said...

How Exciting!!!!!!!!! You look awesome (the haircut is sooooo cute too!). This is one time in your life that you don't have to "suck in!" Looking forward to more pics as you grow!

Amy said...

Amber...
Not only do you have a sweet little bump, but you have that "glow" everyone talks about!!!
Precious!
I wanted a little baby bump, but I ended up with a fat bump instead!!!
Oh well!
We will enjoy watching "baby P" grow :)

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

You look great! Love the new hair! Best of luck with the start of the school year.

Courtney said...

you look marvelous!so good to see you this week!

Rachel said...

AWWW!!! Just wait when that bump is huge I will be all over you with my camera LOL!! You look great girl!! And thanks for calling me back and leaving me a GOOD long message Love it!!

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

I was looking at your cute pics again and I noticed that Penny is looking through the window in the
2nd picture. I laughed so hard! I'm probably the only one who will think that's funny. :) Keep the pictures coming.

Unknown said...

Its Babylicious! And they'll be lining down the block just to watch Amber Pop. Babylicious.

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!