Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Monday, September 22, 2008

Last Visit with Doctor V !!




I went to see my reproductive endocrinologist for the last time today. It was bitter-sweet. I feel like I have graduated into "normal" pregnancy. :) Baby looks GREAT!!! Pictures aren't so good this time, because the ultrasound tech. was not there. Dr. V did the ultrasound, and I saw our little baby moving. It is such a miracle and a gift.
Thank you for your prayers and support,
Love Amber, Phillip, and Baby P.

4 comments:

Amy said...

aawwww....that baby looks like it is waving to the ultrasound! :) So sweet.....
looking forward to more updates soon :)
Love you both....I mean, ALL 3 OF YOU !

Sandy C. said...

WOW! Baby P is so smart.........already counting to 4!Must be a teacher's kid!Love to see pics of mama with a round belly! Miss you AND The Grove.....yes, that should give you a clue how things are here, makes WC look like a piece of cake.

Amber Poynor said...

Oh no, Sandy!! So sorry about your new location. You are so organized, you can handle it. Me, I would be in BIG trouble. Especially this year!! Thanks for your comments on the page. Miss you too.

Rachel said...

AWW!! Those are great!! I wanna see belly pics!! I am SO flippin' excited for you both!

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!