Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gender Reveal!

IT'S A BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His name is Blain Thomas. We are so excited to be able to call him by name.
I have other news. I will be out of work until January. I have a condition called placenta previa. Basically, my placenta is partialy covering my cervix. This can be very dangerous, but I have a great doctor who is putting me on bedrest. Please pray for this condition to correct itself. The placenta can and hopefully will migrate away from the cervix. We will know more at around 30 weeks. Pray, pray, pray!! Love always Amber, Phillip and BLAIN!

4 comments:

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

Yeah!!! A baby boy! I can hardly wait to meet the little guy. Love the name....good job Mommy and Daddy! Still waiting for pics Miss Amber Shea. Show your belly! :)

Elizabeth said...

You guys are always in my thoughts in prayers!!!! I love you guys sooooo much and I can't wait to meet Mr. Blain!!!!!

Courtney said...

yea! a boy! little boys love their mommas sooooo much! keep us posted on the bedrest:( it's all worth it though!
we are super duper excited for you around here!!!

Sandy C. said...

How AWESOME! I am so very happy for you and Phillip. Gee.......I know you are just devastated to miss your little darlings for 3 whole months! Whatever will you do?!?>!? Dream, plan,dream some more, plan some more..........I'm waiting for pics too!I'm all the way in SC, so I need visuals! Love you guys & praying for all.

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!