Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby Blain at 22 Weeks!

As you can see, we saw our precious baby boy yesterday. He was unusually sleepy. Our little mover and shaker just did not want to perform. That's ok, he is still the most precious baby in the world. He is also a big boy. He weighs approx. 1 lb and 5 oz. He is in the 66 percentile for size!!! Oh boy! Everything looks great with his development. Phillip asked "is he still a boy?" When she looked at that area...Phillip said "yep, definitely a Boy!!! " :) We had a great visit. As far as my prognosis, the placenta has not moved. I am still on the same (if not a little more) restrictions. Dr. Chern says that home and rest are the right things for myself and baby Blaine. We will just do as instructed. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. Without God's grace, Blaine would not exist. Please keep praying for us. Love, Phillip, Amber, and Blaine

By the way, we did get a video of the ultrasound. It is in DVD format, and I can't get it to upload to the computer or to Youtube. I will try to film it w/ my video camera and see how it looks. Then upload it to the site.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

love the precious pics! it's so amazing to see what's really going on in there!

my fave part is is little legs right up there by his face:)

you seem to being doing great!speaking from experience bedrest can be tough. i read 13 novels and most of the Bible on mine with Braxton. but i was also confined to 1 hospital room:(

keep hanging in there!
maybe briley and i can come visit you soon. oh and i want to come to a baby shower for you soooo keep me in mind!

love, courtney

Amy said...

Amber....
Adorable.
Ultrasounds are amazing!!!!

Ok, I know that Phillip's got the Blain(e) with no E.....but I think you need to add it to your Blain's because you typed it in your post a few times! (smiles).....I think that is more "natural" for the little mama!!!

Hang in there....call if you need me! We love you!!!!

Unknown said...

OH!OH!OH! :) He is absolutely precious and so are you! Your momma sent me a picture of you on my phone this morning. You both look wonderful! Sarah and I will come to see you over our Christmas break. I remember my two miracle moving inside of me. What a wonderful feeling knowing that God is in control of everything.

God Bless all three of you always,

love you, lori

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!