Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bedding!! Hooray!


I finally picked and ORDERED the bedding for Blain's room. Above is a picture of the bedding. However, the bumper will be blue with chocolate piping. He is going to have a white crib. I have yet to pick that out, because I would prefer to see it in person. (all of my shopping thus far has been done online.

Below is a picture of the moses basket and stand that will be in our room. Of course I am not putting my little boy in a bed of pink. So, if you scroll down you will see the moses basket for a boy. I can just see that precious baby sleeping and having sweet dreams in this little basket. There is just something so symbolic about putting Blain in a "Moses" basket. He and we have been on a long journey to meeting eachother... as Moses was to meet his loving mother. :)

Isn't it just precious!! The only thing that's missing is a sleeping bundle of joy.



2 comments:

Rachel said...

AWWW!!!! I LOVE that stuff! Very cute! I can NOT wait to meet Mr. Blain...and put my camera in his precious little face! Oh I can't wait!

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

Love it! We need to catch up this week. Enjoy your Thanksgiving. Kiss that Mama of yours for me. :)

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!