Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Monday, December 15, 2008

And it shook when she laughed like a bowl full of jelly!!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!


Like the title of this posting? I saw my brother and his fiance this weekend and they loved to watch me laugh, because my entire belly shakes. It is really funny. Here are some pictures of my belly. I am almost 27 weeks and all is well.

This one is my favorite!! We are so excited about Phillip's tummy...heehee. Just fun to switch roles.

1 comment:

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

Merry Christmas to you too! Man that boy of yours is growing. :) You look too cute. Take care.

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!