Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Goodies for Our Little Guy!



I had some visitors yesterday who came bearing gifts. Forrest, a darling little boy from my class last year, and his mom stopped by. They were invited to my shower on Jan. 24th but wouldn't be able to make it. I felt so loved as Ada walked in with a baby bath full of goodies for Blain. She has been so sweet to me through this entire journey. They gave Blain several precious outfits, some onesies, 3 hats, a Johnson's baby care pack, a book about Easter (which will be Blain's first holiday,) and quilts and a pillow sewn by Ada's mother. They even picked fabric to match his room. It matches the bedding and curtains PERFECTLY!! Blain is already so loved. I am one proud Mommy. Thank you Larry, Ada, and Forrest. I love you all and know Blain will, as well.

2 comments:

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

Wow! What a nice gift! :)

Amy said...

soooo sweet! Ada and Forrest are sweeties :)

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!