Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A BABY SHOWER!!!

My very 1st baby shower was on Saturday. It was hosted by Phillip's sister, mom, and aunts. The shower was perfect and so loving. MANY friends and family came to celebrate Blain's life and my pregnancy. I was, honestly, overwhelmed at the outpouring of love. Family, old friends, new friends, almost everyone attended. The theme was beautiful...blue and silver. The food was very tasty and the environment very warm. Blain is going to be the cutest kid on the block with all of his new clothes. We also received a pack-n-play, jumparoo, playmat, highchair, 2 mobiles, bouncy seat, bath necessities, towels, blankets, books, a lamp, monitors, bibs, and a hand-made quilt (to name a few items). My baby boy is already so loved and cherished. It truly touches my heart. Thank you to everyone who attended. I enjoyed seeing all of you. Thank you also for the wonderful gifts brought and sent to the shower and our home. I will be sure to tell Blain often how much you all prayed for and love him.

5 comments:

Amy said...

You look so adorable!!!! I am sorry I couldn't attend, I am "gathering" gifts for you, dear!
That high chair ROCKS!!!! Blain is already a sharp-dressed man!
I love you!!!!
Thanks for sharing your photos :)

Natalie said...

How did we manage to not get any pictures taken together!! Im sooo glad you had such a great shower!! I cant wait to see him in all of those clothes!!! I Love You!

Courtney said...

i hated to miss the shower for you and Blain! we had the most action packed weekend in awhile. it even included a nite in a hotel without the kids:)

anyways- you look marvelous and briley and i can not wait to bring you and Blain baby treasures!

love, courtney and briley

Brandi said...

i am so happy for you and phillip...i didnt even kno you were pregnant until today...u are the cutest pregnant person i have ever seen...i really miss you..love ya bunches and congrats on your blessing...keep in touch

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

You look SO cute! I am so glad you got a lot of nice things. :)

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!