Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Little Gift from God Has Arrived




Hi everyone!!! So sorry I haven't posted yet, but motherhood is a BUSY and amazing job. As you all know, Blain made his grand entrance at 11:58 am on March 24th. That was induction day, but thankfully I didn't have to be induced. At 8pm the night before, I went to bed. Phillip told me goodnight, and we were both very anxious . So, we had our sentimental moment, and I closed my eyes. Seconds later Blain did a great big STRETCH !!! Then, POP and gush! My water broke!!! Long story short...I received an epidural, labored for 16 hours, and gave birth to the most beautiful precious angel in the world. He is now 2 weeks old and an absolute charmer. He does not cry much and sleeps a lot. Nights are easy so far. We love him SO much.
About the pictures...one of my bestest friends, Rachel, is an amazing photographer. She came over and took pictures of Blain. Check them out by clicking on the link, click on ENTER, click on SESSIONS, in the bottom right corner type the password: Amber.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

yea! yea! he is such a beautiful baby! i can not wait to hold him soon. hope all is going well. i know you are an amazing mommy. enjoy every single minute- they grow so very fast.
love you- courtney

Amy said...

how in the world did I miss this post?!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I love all of the photos of Blain, they are PERFECT!
You have a good friend there, Amber! ;)
Love you!!!
I can't pick which are my favorite, so I pick all of them! ;)

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!