Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Monday, June 1, 2009

Motherhood is AMAZING!!!

Since my last post, Blain has grown so much! He now weighs 12lbs 12oz and is almost 24 inches long! He is doing great. I hate to brag, but he sleeps fabulously at night. He wakes once per night to eat. He is smiling and cooing all of the time. His favorite part of the day is bathtime. He is definitely going to love the water, like his mommy. I went back to school for 2 weeks and cried every morning when I left him. He was in good hands, though. Phillip watched him in the morning until my mom arrived. It was still torture to spend the day away from him. I am now home for the summer and praying for my next miracle (to somehow be able to stay home with him when school starts back). I am VERY attatched to this little boy. God really outdid himself with this little guy! Enjoy the pictures. They are from the past couple of months. Sorry I haven't updated lately. By the way, Blain is now 2 and a half months old!! My big boy.

No comments:

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!