Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Monday, July 20, 2009

Almost 4 months old!!!

It is hard to believe that baby Blain is almost 4 months old. I have owned this blog for over a year now and love going back to read the postings where all of our faith was in God giving us a baby. Blain is so big now. I think he weighs over 16lbs, but we will know for sure on Monday. He is now holding up his head and chest when lying on his belly. He can stand on his feet (with assistance) and holds his head steady when pulled up from lying on his back. He smiles and laughs all of the time, and his favorite person is MOMMY! He is sleeping about 10 to 11 hours at night. He is the best baby in the world!
We have had a VERY eventful summer. We were hit by a drunk driver on June 6 and Blain took his 1st ride in an ambulance...and hopefully his last. We were all o.k. God took care of us, as always. My car was totaled (we were stopped at a red light and hit from behind at 55 mph). Most of my weekdays have been spent traveling back and forth to physical therapy. I got a pretty good whiplash.
Also, I decided I just couldn't work full time. I needed to be home with Blain if I could. God answered that prayer when he had another Williamson Co. Kindergaten teacher call me and ask
if I would be interested in doing a job-share. I will be working 2 days one week and 3 days the next week (alternating)! Great huh?

1 comment:

Sandy C. said...

WOW! Glad all are OK after the accident. Also glad about the job share opportunity. Where will you be teaching? God is Awesome!!

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!