Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Saturday, July 25, 2009

4 Months Old and Rolling Over

I can't believe my little baby is already 4 months old (as of yesterday). He celebrated his 4 month mark by rolling over for the first time. He was so proud. You should have seen that big smile on his face. Here are the pics you have all been asking for. :) I promise to do better.


Ready to go swimming.

With his friends...all together for the 1st time.

Meeting his best friend Samuel for the first time.

Blain and Sam

Blain and his proud Mommy

Lounging at the pool

Look at me hold my head up!


Cute, sweet baby

2 comments:

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

He sure is cute!

Rachel said...

Cutie for sure!! Can't wait to see you guys again!! Hope being back at school is going well!

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!