Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Monday, May 5, 2008

IVF Class!!! Lets get this party started!!

Today we had our IVF teaching. I begin my injections on May 29th. Ooh sounds painful...I have to give them to myself in the stomach. I can do it! It will be worth every needle, bruise, and mood swing, lol. The funny part...Phillip has to give me injections in the hip every day for 2 weeks!! He is so nervous about that. We will have our ER on May 25th (maybe a day early, maybe a day late). Our ET will be on approx. June 30th. If you are curious about the accronyms, just shoot me an email and I will explain. After June 30th, I have to be on complete bed rest for 5 days. I can't even shower!! I can only get up to go to the bathroom. So...expect a phone call from me that week. I will be super bored. Right now, I am SUPER excited. She kept saying: "just be prepared for twins or triplets." Wow! That sounds BIG!! Heehee. We are so blessed to have supportive family and friends. I am so thankful for our doctor and the ability to do fertility treatments. God is good!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Amber!
So glad you are joining the blogging world family! Come June 30th, we will be bringing you any goodies you need while in bed, my dear!
Oh....and as far as multiples go: our family is VERY experienced in that!
We love you sooooooo much! :)

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!