Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Friday, May 9, 2008

Pharmacies Are Driving Me Bonkers!!!!!

Ughh!! I have been dealing with pharmacies since Monday at 5pm. You would think it would be simple..."here's my prescription...send my meds". I wish! I guess the only easy thing about this will be getting a positive test result in early june. :-) I was a bit overwhelmed when the pharmacist started listing off all of the medications. He started with "Sharps Box" and ended with "and last, the needles." I wish he would have thrown those in during the middle of the conversation. Anyway, Phillip is dying of hunger!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will post more later.

No comments:

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!