Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Meds Have Arrived

My medications arrived today. There wasn't as much medication as I had expected. However, there were WAY more needles than I thought there would be. I have to admit, I felt a little overwhelmed as I looked through everything. There are 3 medications that are injectables. They all come with different size syringes small, medium, and LARGE. I just know this is all going to be worth the nerves and pain. Please continue to pray for us. My biggest prayer right now is that everything go smoothly. Getting the medications has been a struggle, and I want all to go well from here on out.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

LOve you girl!!! I am so excited for you and you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers! And call me if you need ANYTHING!

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!