Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Monday, February 9, 2009

A Lovely Shower

I had another baby shower on Saturday. It was wonderful!! My granny, aunt, mom, sisters-in-law, and friend hosted the shower at a beautiful bed and breakfast. Many friends and family attended, and I was so thrilled to see them all. Two of my friends who attended are also pregnant. I have know one of them (she was my neighbor growing up) since I was 4 years old. The other, I actually met the day I was born in the nursery. We share the same birthday. It is special to me that we are all expecting. Many family friends attended from out-of-town. I felt so loved. Blain is very loved and received many wonderful gifts to welcome him to the world.



The night before the shower I received this picture of my grandparents. They owned a flower shop when I was growing up. They closed the shop years ago, but the memories I have there remain a big part of my life. My grandparents, who have both been under the weather lately, took the time to put together the centerpiece and corsage for the shower. I must admit that I shed some tears at the sight of this picture. They are two very special people in my life.

1 comment:

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

How special! It was great chatting with you yesterday girlie!

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!