Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Friday, February 27, 2009

A Loving Family Adopting From Etheopia

I absolutely LOVE this family. Their daughter was in my classroom last year. They are very strong Christian people, who have found it in their hearts to adopt from Etheopia. I must say that they have SO MUCH love to give! I could go on and on about how wonderful they are. :)

They need your help. Below, are some FABULOUS t-shirts to help their cause. The little girl they adopt is priceless; however, adoption is EXPENSIVE. Please consider ordering one of these precious t-shirts to help bring Bristol home. The shirts are $20, but as I said Bristol is priceless. My prayers are with this family and their baby girl. Please pray for them, as well.
The shirts have the outline of the continent of Africa with a heart where Ethiopia is located. they say "bringing Bristol home". in case you hadn't heard yet- Bristol is her name! they also have a Bible verse on them Matthew 18:5 "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me."
If you would like to help, please comment on this posting or email me at amberp1@wcs.edu
Thank you for your generosity...and I'm sure Bristol thanks you too!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

you are too cool! we were just talking about y'all the other day. briley said she got to see you @ school. i told her we would bring you and baby blain a treasure after he is born so we can get a peek at this little miracle man and that we would invite y'all over when we start up our summer shindigs.

thank you so much for wanting a shirt (we can meet or i can leave it at school for you) and for giving us a shout out on your blog!

we will always think you are so awesome! i don't believe you ever forget your first teacher esp one like you:)

Natalie said...

hey I want one too!!

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!