Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Monday, March 2, 2009

Can you tell a difference?


Ok, so the title of the posting is VERY sarcastic. :) The first picture is when I was just 9 weeks pregnant. In the other picture, I am 2 days shy of 38 weeks. Wow! I can't believe how different I look!!! I am having contraction ALL the time. False labor stinks!! I don't know why they call it false. It hurts. Every contraction reminds me that Blain will be here very soon. :) I can't wait to meet my baby and tell him how much I love him. Every person in my and Phillip's family is on pins and needles. We are all so anxious to meet our little guy. At my doctor's appointment on Thurs. I was one centimeter dilated and 60% effaced. Hopefully, I am making more progress. Keep praying for us. The finish line is in sight.

3 comments:

Sandy C. said...

Oh, I am soooo excited! I can't wait and I know you guys can't either. You can tell it's all boy by the way he's all out front! Love the pics and wish I could give you a biiiiiggggg hug!! Good luck; won't be long now!

Amy said...

Each day you get more and more beautiful, Amber!
Mommy-hood looks good on you :)
I love you, little Mama!

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

Wow, look how long your hair is getting. Love those prenatal vitamins! :)

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!