Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Due Date One Week From Today!!!

I am feeling so very blessed today. I told Phillip this morning that I can remember sitting across from our fertility dr., and he told us the baby's due date. March 17th. What a magical date. I remember feeling so excited for March to come. It was definitely a long wait but well worth it. I can't believe that we are one week away from March 17th. Our little boy will be joining us any day.
I had a special surprise last week. My friend, Angela, had her precious angel baby at 30 weeks. He is a true miracle. His name is Samuel, and he has been so very strong over the past 4 days. Please keep little Sam in your prayers. I love him so much.
Below is a picture of the newest addition to our nursery...the glider. This chair was Phillip's grandmother's chair. My dad painted it white to match the nursery, and he did a beautiful job! Grandmother and Grandaddy would be so proud to have another great grandchild rocked in that glider. We are proud that it is part of Blain's room.
The picture at the bottom is a picture I bought right after we found out I was pregnant. Of course, we didn't know if the baby was a boy or girl. The picture could go either way, and I decided I would have it framed with blue or pink matting...depending on the gender. This is the precious end result... Thanks mom for having it framed. Your the best.

2 comments:

Amy said...

precious rocker, precious angel print!
I am going to bring goodies to you tomorrow morning at school; provided that you are not having Blain!
I am amazed at how well you have done during your pregnancy; my sister also had a high risk with the triplets and God is so good...

Personally, I can't wait to see his little feet.....I LOVE baby toes!
I love you, little Mama!

Courtney said...

can't believe the time has arrived! wow! can i get your address? you can send it to my email that's listed on my blog.

briley and i can't wait to come see you and baby blain once he makes his grand arrival.

cherish these last few days- even though you feel a bit big and uncomfortable- you will miss it- esp feeling him wiggle inside you. but -oh to hold him is more than amazing....

love you!

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!