Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HE'S HERE!!!!

Hi everyone this is Amber's friend Natalie and I just wanted to let you all know that baby Blain is here!!! He is perfect and beautiful!! Amber's water broke Monday night and he was born today at 11:58 a.m. He weighed 8lbs 6oz and measured 21 inches long! He has lots of brown hair and I believe he looks a bit like his Daddy!! Mom and baby are doing great! He is nursing like a champ! Amber is a little tired but she did GREAT and had no problems, everyone is so proud of her! I think they are planning on going home Thursday afternoon or Friday. So when they get home and settled Amber can let you in on all of the details! Tonight when I left the hospital she said "I have never felt love like this"! I'm so glad that god has blessed them with this beautiful miracle! Here are some pictures I know you are all waiting for.....








The beautiful baby boy!









The beautiful Mommy and Blain



A family of three!!!






Proud Daddy!!


Proud Mommy!!


5 comments:

Amy said...

A wonderful way to start my day....as soon as I woke up, I went to the blog to see if the "juice" was on there yet! Thank you, Natalie!
They all look so happy, I am thanking our Wonderful Lord for His blessings upon the Poynor family :)
I look forward to watching him grow up......
We love you all very, very much!
Amy, GiGi and Rhett

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

Wow, he is just amazing. I can't shake the chills going up my arms. What a miracle boy! :)

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgan said...

He is just absolutely beautful and I agree, what a wonderful blessing to one of the most deserving couples I know! Wes and I were so excited to see you both last night and to get to meet Baby Blain. Thank you and we love you guys!!!

Courtney said...

i was so excited to see that baby boy in your arms! he is absolutely beautiful! you guys are going to have a blast raising that little guy. children are such a blessing. can't wait to meet him. after you get rested up Briley and I are going to bring you treasures!

love- the Lankford's
(especially Briley and Courtney)

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!