Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another GREAT report!!!!

Went back to dr. today. My bestest friend Natalie took me. He did the ultrasound and said I am doing "GREAT"! Oh man, I am really getting excited now. The nurse called this afternoon and said that my estrogen levels are "excellent." Every report just gets better and better. I told Dr. V that I was worried about some stuff and he said the best thing to do is just "Give it to God." At that moment, I knew I was in great hands. I love God and know that my Dr. does, as well. I am so blessed. I can't stop saying that, but I am. Phillip and I both are. I have another appt. on Friday. I will update more then. Oh yeah, Dr. says I will know for sure on Monday if we are doing the egg retrieval on Wed. Pray, pray, pray. Our love and thanks...P and A
P.S. I love the comments that some of you are leaving. Please drop me a line if you have time. :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That is SO freakin' AWESOME!!! I am so incredibly excited for you!!! So what date you guys looking at, do you know yet!? I can't wait, so I know you must be dying with anticipation!

Amber Poynor said...

We are looking at Wednesday, the 25th for our egg retrieval. That is also the day that they will fertilize the eggs w/ his sperm. Miracle, huh? The embryo transfer will hopefully be 5 days later on the 30th. Then...bed rest. Preg. test is on July 9th. :) And yes, I am dying w/ anticipation.

~Get Back JoJo~ said...

Hey Amber! I have been keeping up with you on here and through Natalie. You and Phillip have been in my prayers for a very long time. At this point, I think its just a matter of when. God is just preparing you to be the mother you were meant to be. I love you and if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate. Blessing to you both! ~~~ Jessica

Unknown said...

I love you little sis.---Josh

Grandpa 2B said...

May God Bless this with all his Love. We are so excited and look so forward to His Miracle! We love you both and will always here for you both. Grandpa 2B & G'ma

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!