Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Monday, June 2, 2008

We are right on track!!

Hi all! I want to give a quick update. My injections have gone pretty good. I only had one mishap that left a bruise, but I am tough (growing up with 2 rough-housing brothers will do that)!! All-in-all, I am very relieved by how easy the injections are. Phillip is my strength. He has insisted that I NOT do my injections without his support every morning. It helps so much to have him just watch and count for me. :) I spoke with my nurse today about "stuff" (I will spare you the details) and she said "We are right on track!" WOW! She was so encouraging. That 5-word sentence boosted my confidence sooo much. Gotta go...bed time.
Thank you for your love, support, and most of all PRAYERS!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am keeping up with ya'll! Count us in for some prayers lifted up on your behalf. So glad things have started off well:)Briley says we need to invite ya'll over - so, I'll let you know when we have our next shindig.What an exciting time! Love, Courtney

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!