Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Thursday, June 26, 2008

EMBRYOS!!!

Well, we officially have..................6 definite embryos!!!! I say definite because we have 2 maybe babies. Two of them look like they may divide, but they haven't yet. So the number is between 6 and 8. Isn't that just the way Phillip and I do things? We always have something waiting in the wings. However, what a great number!! Our prayers have truly been answered. We were both very concerned that we would have 18 or something. Then we would have the chance of having 18 children...doesn't sound very appealing. Six children would not be the end of the world. We are so fortunate. Thank you for your support and prayers.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Great news, Amber! So happy for you!
Personal Question (feel free to ignore it if you wish!): will they insert all of them at once, or half or something? Just curious.....
(I never explored/studied the infertility track...very interested in the process!)
Congrats! Love you....A

Amber Poynor said...

They will put in the number we request. Probably 2. However, if they are not GREAT quality we will have them put in 3. The rest will be cryopreserved...or frozen. I love to answer questions...keep 'em coming. Love you 2!!

Unknown said...

Every time I think of those little embryos my eyes get all watery. It is so amazing to think that there could be a little red head in the making:) You, Phillip, and now those little embryos are in my thoughts constantly. Rest up!

ragan said...

Amber, I am so excited for you!!!! I will keep you in my prayers and I'll continue to check for updates!!! God is sooooo good girl!!!
Ragan Veach
(jaxon's mom)

Grandpa 2B said...

hello

Rachel said...

OMG, OMG! So yeah that's SO exciting!! Girl you tell me when you are home twiddling your thumbs I am SO there! ;) I love you and am so Excited for you!!

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!