Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My precious friends from college decided to spend the weekend with me. Angela came Sat. night and went to church with us on Sunday. She has been VERY supportive through this entire journey. She even wanted to watch me give my injection. What a trooper. I love her very much.

Sunday evening, Rachel joined us for dinner and fun. We ate at Bonefish Grill and just talked. It feels good to have people to listen. Rachel is our experienced friend with all of the wisdom about motherhood. She is such an amazing mother and wife. I am very proud to call them both my friends. P.S... We missed you Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Amber...
You MUST email me and tell me where you got that adorable pink and purple number you are wearing in the photo with Angela!
I LOVE IT! :)
(love you too!)

Amber Poynor said...

Hey you! I got that cute little number at Gino's in downtown Franklin. It is right beside Puckett's. I hope you are well. See you later. Love ya girl...

Rachel said...

AWw!! I love you too girly!! I miss you...the whole 30 minutes apart we are, is ridiculous!

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!