Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Awaiting Wednesday

Hey everyone! I am so anxious about tomorrow. It is amazing that the day has ALMOST finally arrived. I wish I could say that I am feeling great and ready for some good news. However, I am in so much pain all day and night. My hips are swollen and hot and PAINFUL (from the progesterone injections)!!!! On a scale of 1-10, I would have to give the pain a rating of 10! Only the best for me ;) My spirits aren't great either, because I can't sleep at night. Most of you know how important my 9 hours of sleep are. Let's just say I have cut back to about 4 to 6 hours of restless sleep per night. And poor (amazing, wonderful, caring, loving, selfless) Phillip has been up and down helping me make it through the night. I have not had to lift a finger to do anything. He has been sleeping on the floor for a week now. He pulled the twin mattress off the guest bed and put it on the floor by our bed. Is he the best husband or what??? Anyway, I know that when they call us tomorrow with GREAT news...all of this will have been worth it. Just so you know...our appointment is at 9 am. Then we will have to wait for them to call us with the news. In the past, they have made all of their calls at around 5:30 pm. That's right, more waiting. :) Love and Prayers...

4 comments:

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I
care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new
revelation of your love and power.
Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace. Where there is a need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings.
In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Amy said...

Amber and Phillip,
I too, am lifting you both up to our precious Father through Whom all things are possible. His miracles await you, and I know you will be blessed.....
Relax and meditate on the wonder of Him and his miracles of life....

We look forward to hearing your news tomorrow. We are always here for you, any time, day or night.
Love always,
Amy, Gracie and Rhett

Courtney said...

Romans 8:18 says "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us". I know things are tough just waiting but God is always with us ready to show His perfect plan. I pray for peace for you and for a positive test. Know you are lifted up in prayers!

love, courtney and briley :)

G'ma said...

You are both in our constant prayer and we will sleep peacefully tonight knowing that nothing will be able to seperate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. We give thanks to Him for what we have all been blessed with. Look at the precious praying friends that are on this page. We pray God's blessings on all of you. This is a day of gladness. Take time to have some fun and enjoy each other. we love you. Mom and Dad

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!