Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Life is GOOD!

I am now in my 5th week of pregnancy. Not a second passes that I am not amazed at the miracle we are experiencing. Our baby is growing! It will have a heartbeat within the week. Arm and leg buds are developing. It is truly a MIRACLE!!! I found this picture of what a 5 week fetus looks like.

We went to church today. Great message...as always!! Peter announced our good news (I got so many hugs and well wishes). Rhett, Amy, and Gracie gave us a card and gift for the baby's room. They are a precious family. After, we went to lunch with Pastor Pete and others. We feel so loved and welcomed by everyone there. Blessings are all around us. :) Life is good!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

we have been anxiously waiting for some more news. so glad things are progressing wonderfully!how exciting:)briley just asked today if we could see the baby when it is born. i said, yes of course, but you know it needs to grow awhile in Mrs Poyner's belly. she can't wait to see you again! keep us posted...love, courtney and briley

Amy said...

Amber....
You surely had a GLOW today at church :) We love you and Phillip so very, very much and glad you are part of our church family!!

I will be picking up little things for you as I see them....I am just that way!!! Of course, I will really know what to do in about a month!

You two are going to be wonderful parents. You have been optimistic and realistic at the same time through this and I am so proud of you both.
Our love,
Rhett, Amy and Gracie Jo

Christy Odom said...

Amber,
I am so excited for you and Philip!!! Please keep me updated! We are going to have so many babies running around, you think Garrison will baby-sit=)

Love,
Christy

AUTUMN said...

HEY THERE, JOSH JUST TOLD ME THE GOOD NEWS. I AM SO HAPPY 4 U!! BRINGING A LIFE INTO THE WORLD IN THE BEST THING EVER. U WILL SEE SOON :) I JUST HAD MY 3RD , SHE IS 2 MO'S OLD. NOT SURE IF U HAVE A MYSPACE PAGE, BUT I AM ON YOUR BROTHERS TOP PAGE, OR U CAN FIND ME WITH MY DISPLAY NAME " AUTUMN TALEAH " STILL IN NASH. TN I HAVE ALOT OF PICS OF MY FAMILY ON THERE. SO WHEN U GET A CHANCE, CHECK OUT MY LIL ONES. AGAIN I AM SO HAPPY 4 U, GOD HAS TRULY BLESSED YOU. LOVE U ALWAYS

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!