Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008


This is what our baby(s) should look like now. I am six weeks tomorrow. Phillip and I give thanks for every day we are given with this pregnancy. I feel pretty good. My sciatic nerve is already being pinched. Doc says there is not much room for things to move around in there. That is gradually changing. I already had to buy a pair of maternity pants! Lucky me!! I am loving every minute. Keep praying for our little bundle(s) of joy. We will have our ultrasound in 6 days!!!!!!! We love you all.

No comments:

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!