Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Monday, July 28, 2008

We saw..............ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have to say that I have experienced more miracles this summer than I ever thought I would. The lady doing our ultrasound said "I will look first, and then I will turn the monitor and talk." I just prayed. It felt like eternity. She finally turned the monitor and said: "Well Amber, I see one gestational sac." Meaning...one baby. I looked and immediatly saw a flicker of light in the center. THE HEART!! It was our baby's heart!! I must admit that I had instant tears. The baby is measuring great. All looks well. Praise God!! We just love this baby!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

super excited for ya'll!!! You are going to be an awesome mommy! Those ultrasound pics are treasures- keep them all- they will bring a smile to your face and that warm fuzzy feeling for years to come!

Amy said...

Got your text this morning and I have been beaming all day! :) Praise God, He is so good!!!!!!

I must ask....are you going to find out if it is a precious boy or a precious girl?! Just curious, little Mama!
We love you!!!!

Sandy C. said...

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so ecstatic for you & Phillip! I would love to see pics of a big,baby-fat Amber! Enjoy & rejoice in every second. What a difference a year makes........
Love ya'

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!