Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Everything is going GREAT!

I went back to the dr. yesterday to have blood drawn (ahh the life of fertility treatments). They have to check every 2 days to see if my HCG levels increase. The nurse called yesterday and said "your levels are all excellent." Man, I have grown to love that word. Then she called back with more good news..."NO MORE INJECTIONS." My hiney is loving that!!!!
About Wednesday...
I can't begin to tell you how thankful we both are for the gift we have been given. They told us that morning that we could expect a phone call between 3 and 6pm. So, we tried very hard to waist as much time as we could. We drove around Nashville for a couple of hours, ate at the Belle Mead plantation, drove through some parks, etc. Then, we went home to wait...and wait...and wait. Finally, the phone rang at 5:28pm (I was on the computer trying to pass the time and Phillip was watching tv). I ran into the living room and we both stood there. "Hello".... "Amber, this is Anita...CONGRATULATIONS, you are pregnant! My face lit-up!!!!!!!! I instantly started to cry and looked at Phillip. I told him " I'm pregnant...there's a baby in there!!!!!!" He was elated, and we were both shaking. Then she told me that we would know in approx. 20 days if it is one or two babies. We both feel very blessed and thank God every day for this baby(s).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

AWW!! Ok seriously that made me cry!! I am SO flippin excited for you guys!!!

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!