Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Putting together the pieces of life one day at a time.

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ultrasound Date Set!!!

Everything is still going very well. I feel great. Exhaustion sets in at about 4 pm. I secretly love pregnancy symptoms :) ...guess its no secret now. My jeans are already fitting a little tighter! I can't wait to have a big fat pregnant belly. My nurse called and we set a date for our very first O.B. Ultrasound!!! It will be on July 28th. That is only 10 days from tomorrow!!!!! That is the day we will see our baby or babies. People keep asking "how many do you think it is?" I go back-and-forth. One minute its one baby and the next, I'm convinced I am carrying twins. Whatever it is, we feel very blessed. I want to thank all of you for your encouraging prayers and comments. Keep them going. Love...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats!!!!! I am SO happy for you! Hopefully everything is going well and you will be up for the start of school. I am going to be coming to inservices and helping you any way from August 1st until I have to go back to MTSU. Let me know if you need anything. You can get my # from Janie!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I'm glad to see God has answered your prayers. I haven't had time to responsed to your blog but I do look at it at least once a week. Isaiah says hello and is doing very well. It has been a stressful summer but I know He want put no more on me than I can bare. I can't wait to hear what the future holds. Let me know if I can do anything for you; call me!

Luv, Jelisha and Isaiah

Pregnancy Countdown Ticker


Interested in pregnancy? Read about pregnancy symptoms
and find baby names. Interested in parenting tips?
Upload baby photos and learn about breastfeeding.

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping

Bonnie (on bottom) and Penny...Sleeping
Aww! Aren't they cute? People Drive by just to see them!